Sawyer has been saying the funniest things lately. I've already mentioned his obsession with why Riley doesn't have shoes. Here are a few more funny things I'd like to share:
- I had just changed Riley for the night and put some lotion on her. Sawyer was kissing her head and smelled her. I asked him if she smelled good--his answer--"She smells like poop." No, she did not.
- Every time he leaves, he kisses Riley and tells her to "be a good boy."
- Sawyer has an old camera of mine that he likes to play with in the car. He wanted it the other day, but it was in the floorboard and I couldn't reach it. He asked "Can Riley get it for me?"
- Riley was looking around the other day and my mom asked Sawyer what he thought Riley was thinking about. He said "she thinks like a tractor."
- My mom had taken him to the park and by McDonalds on the way home. He was asking for french fries and Mama told him that they were hot and to "hold your horses." He said, "Biggie, I don't have any horses. I have cows."
- And finally, he was eating chicken nuggets and green beans for supper last night. He burped loudly and I said "Excuse you." He laughed and said, "Mommy, I mashed a chicken!" (he refers to passing gas as "mashing a frog" hence this funny interpretation)