Thursday, July 16, 2009
Posted by Nola at 6:26 PM
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Posted by Nola at 1:19 PM
Friday, July 10, 2009
That my sweet, not quite 3 month old, baby girl is already teething? It appears so! Riley's been drooling like crazy and mouthing her fist and then a couple of days ago I noticed the very small white spot on her left lower gum. My mom said my brother started teething at this same age so I guess it's possible...
Posted by Nola at 5:12 PM
Monday, July 6, 2009
My baby, or I guess I should say big, boy is three years old today! Sawyer was born July 7, 2006 at 11:53 pm and weighed 6 lbs 11 oz and was 19 inches long. I asked him yesterday if he would stay my baby boy forever and not grow up and he said "No, I've got to get big." I'm going to attempt to list 36 things about Sawyer:
- He is very sweet and loving, always telling everyone "I love you"
- He is allergic 3 D's: dairy, dogs and dust; and cinnamon
- He loves tomatoes
- He loves strawberries
- He likes just about all fruits and vegetables
- He's a good sleeper
- He has good manners, saying "please" and "thank you" without proding, although you do have remind him to say "ma'am" and "sir"
- He is always so appreciative of anything and I mean anything. If I buy him strawberries at the store he'll ask "Did you buy those for me?" and then "Oh, thank you, Mama!"
- He loves tractors
- He is scared of cows
- He is scared of lizards
- He loves cats
- He loves to take baths/showers
- He loves to play in the sprinklers ("sprinklin")
- He still sleeps with his blue baby blanket ("blankie")
- He loves to talk
- He doesn't forget anything
- He likes to ride the lawn mower and 4-wheeler with Brock
- He plays well by himself
- He likes to climb and jump
- He likes to get a flashlight and "look for monsters"
- He would always rather be outside
- He still likes to be rocked and insists on rocking before naps and bedtime
- He will only drink the Very Vanilla flavored soy milk
- He can hit a t-ball really well
- He's left handed
- He likes dental floss
- He really does love his baby sister
- He likes to go fishing but doesn't want to touch the fish
- His favorite song is "Jesus Loves Me"
- He is friendly and always greets people we see in public
- Although he weighs over 30lbs, he can still wear 18-24 month size shorts
- He likes to be our "helper boy"
- He loves "chocolate cook-lees" (oreos--they surprisingly don't have dairy in them)
- He likes to take pictures with my camera
- And finally, he is still not completely potty trained
Posted by Nola at 12:32 PM
My babies are growing up! Sawyer will be 3 years old tomorrow...I can't believe it. It seems like yesterday he was just a baby. And my baby girl will be 3 months old next week. Where does the time go? Here are just some random pictures from the past couple of weeks. For some reason, Sawyer has not wanted to cooperate with me taking pictures of him lately. Riley is becoming more interactive, smiling and "talking" a lot, especially to the animals that dangle on her bouncy seat. I'll make a special post tomorrow for Sawyer's birthday...
Biggie (my mama), me, Riley, and Heather...and Lilah :)
Posted by Nola at 12:16 PM