Friday, December 18, 2009
Posted by Nola at 8:42 AM
It's been a while since I've posted! I wrote a 7 month post for Riley, but never actually posted it because I never had time to add pictures. So here's her 8 month update:
- She's started crawling, but only has one gear...REVERSE! It is so funny to watch her go from sitting to down on her tummy (the picture below is after she's crawled backwards under the Christmas tree)
- She has three teeth now--two on bottom and one on her top right
- She's still a drool monster, but her cheeks and neck have greatly improved since I started using Aveeno Soothing Relief lotion
- She's babbling and "talking" all the time. She woke up last night and was talking in her crib and it sounded like she was saying "Mama" but I can't get her to say it on demand.
- All of a sudden, she's not liking any green veggies. She did love them and I thought peas were once one of her favorites, but now she just gags. But she eats all other foods with enthusiasm!
- She loves her brother and thinks he's quite funny--she gets tickled just watching him play
- She's clapping
- Riley can stand with a little support (and help getting up)
- She's still my chunky monkey with rolls and dimples everywhere
- She loves bathtime and sitting up in the tub playing with her toys
- She is content to play by herself a lot of the time
- She's got her big girl carseat now and loves it
Posted by Nola at 7:48 AM