Friday, December 18, 2009

Walton Christmas


We had Christmas at my mom's this past weekend. We had it a little early because my brother won't be here during Christmas (he works off shore on an oil rig in the Gulf of Mexico). We had a great time!



Sawyer, and my sister's boys, Brandon & Brayson



Lilah & Riley



Lilah says, "Okay Riley, if you're going to keep touching my face, I'm going to bite your hand."



Sawyer was excited when I told him that he got a racing bike



Riley really got into opening presents!


I didn't get a picture of all the cousins together at Christmas, but this one is from Thanksgiving

4 comments:

Joy Howse said...

The bows on top of those little hairless heads.... ADORABLE!! they are going to love being that close in age as they grow up together. Alexis has a girl cousin that is 4 months older then her and they are impossible to seperate when they get together.

Kelly Rogers said...

I love the picture of Riley opening gifts. Too cute! Gavin was really into the paper and boxes, too. It's so much fun to have Christmas with little ones.

Heather said...

Hey Nola! Thanks for playing along with my contest... I'll post the big reveal soon!!! And I see where you got the name Lilah! What cute girls on the couch. I remember when Aidan was about Riley's age, he sat like that with a buddy and they just poked at each other. It was hilarious! Riley's in that cute, chubby stage and I love it!!!

Heather said...

Ok, Nola, e-mail me your address so I can send you your gift card!!

heather@heather-chad.net

I had forgotten your little niece is named Lilah until I commented above... glad I liked it before!! What's HER middle name? Just curious!