Riley is 5 months old today! It's going by SO fast! She's also 3 weeks post-op. The suture that was coming up through her skin dissolved on it's own and fell off today. Yay! Only 3 more weeks of arm restraints and steristrips. I'm honestly so tired of the restraints...I know they are required to help protect the awesome work that Dr. M did, but I'm ready for Riley to be able to be a regular baby. A baby that can play unrestricted, can put her hands in her mouth, can roll around on the floor. Dr. M is pleased with how her lip is healing. She does have a little puffiness under her nose and I'm hoping we can help reduce that by putting her steristrips on tighter.
Here are 5 things about Riley:
- she loves to be naked and take baths--she's likes to splash around
- she's laughing out loud and is very ticklish
- she can roll over both ways, but not with the restraints on :(
- she can sit up fairly well with little support
- her favorite toys are her bouncy seat and overhead gym
Here are some pictures I took today: