Riley is 10 months old today! It's surreal that she's going to be one year old in just two short months. Here are a few new things she is up to:
- She's pulling up and cruising.
- She's officially done with baby food--after tasting "real" food she decided she didn't want anymore bland, baby stuff!
- She's doing great with her sippy cup and we have cut out one bottle already and have almost cut out a second one.
- She's babbling a lot but no real words yet.
- She waves bye-bye.
- We went back to the pediatrician today to have her ears checked. No fluid today so tubes aren't in her immediate future.