Sawyer was allergy tested on Wednesday. We have known since he was a little baby (almost newborn) that he is allergic to all dairy products and since he was one year old that he is allergic to cinnamon. He had a really bad bout of coughing, wheezing, runny nose, etc a couple of weeks ago that got better after a week of steriods, breathing treatments and antihistamines. Well he is allergic to dust, dust mites and dogs. Dogs!! Bless his heart, he loves dogs! I guess it is a good thing that Charlie (our shi tzu) went to live with Biggie (my mom) when we moved in our new house! Now I just have to be extra deligent about keeping dust to a minimum!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Posted by Nola at 6:36 AM